- Would you say that you’re good at keeping in touch with people?
hmm…depends on who it is really.
- Which communication method do you usually prefer/use: e-mail, telephone, snail mail, blog comments, or meeting in person? Why?
email….or IM…i HATE the phone, snail mail is kool sometimes…blog entries…bleh…and meeting in person…kinda weird
- Do you have an instant messenger program? How many? Why/why not? How often do you use it?
OF COURSE! i have AIM, MSNIM, YIM, ICQ…and i use trillian sumtimes
- Do most of your close friends live nearby or far away?
my close internet friends….far away…my close regular friends…pretty much all near by
- Are you an “out of sight, out of mind” person, or do you believe that “distance makes the heart grow fonder”?
can’t say…i’ve never been in that situation
sorry i haven’t been updating my blog, i haven’t been online in 3 days (a shock, i kno) i’ve been really busdy with volleyball and skool and i haven’t really had the time to get online…nor the desire (long story…won’t bother tellin it) what’s new lately?? umm…skool’s OK, volleyball is getting MUCH better. we lost our 1st 2 games (only one counted tho, the other was independent) and we also lost today, but we won 1 set…which was great considering all the turmoil on the team this week. i’m workin on my plans for my bday party…mostly who i’m gonna invite.
i don’t really kno wat else to say…a LOT happened in these past two days…i’m just not really ready to put it all up here yet..i’m still kinda…gettin myself back together from it